Tabata is a high-intensity interval training (HIIT) regime featuring exercises that last four minutes. This high-powered workout is time-based, alternating between spurts of exercises and rest. You push yourself as hard as you can for 20 seconds and rest for 10 seconds. Sounds fun?. It’s time you give HIIT a try!
This is great to get a quick workout in if you’re short on time, you need to switch up your routine, or you want to improve endurance and speed. Incorporate this type of workout into your fitness routine to produce brisk results.
- Certified caring instructors
- Beginner friendly classes
- Dedicated studio with motivating music
BENEFITS OF TABATA:
- Improves metabolism and blood flow
- Increases aerobic capacity
- Boosts anaerobic capacity
- Burns fat faster
- Strengthens core muscles
- Protects muscle tissues from damage
- Requires less time investment
JUMP YOUR WAY INTO TABATA!
Who is this most recommended for?
Tabata’s high intensity, time focussed nature sets it apart. At GFX, we keep in mind each member’s level of fitness. It’s almost as good as personalizing a Tabata class based upon your capacity! Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, it doesn’t matter.