hula hoop dancing for kids
Hula hoop dancing or hula hooping has been around for ages
and ages! It is a dance style that brings together controlled gesture while
rotating the hoop around your body, along with the rhythm of the music.
Benefits of Hula Hooping:
- Develop motor skills
- Sharpen the mind’s ability to focus
- Enhance sense of musical rhythm
- Work every part of the body
- Burn over 300 calories in 45 minutes
- Strengthen all muscles involved in hooping
- Improves flexibility, body balancing and hand-eye coordination
Hula hoops can provide a great workout for kids
Whether your children are boys or girls, our hula hoop instructor will train them to move freely while focusing on their body moves. Being an extremely powerful exercise for promoting motor coordination, they will develop high control over their body movement and sharpen their mind concentrations abilities.
We offer hula hoop dance classes every Sunday at 5:45 pm for children between the age group of 5 to 10 years.