Get Fit In 20 Minutes. EMS training at GFX!
What is EMS Training?
Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) training is a type of training that uses a wearable device that attaches to the body, stimulating your muscles through tiny electrodes that accelerate your workout and enhance your body-toning results.
Train for 20 minutes, two times a week. Integrate EMS into your fitness routine to enhance the effectiveness of your workout.
EMS promotes a high level of metabolic activity during, and for many hours after, a training session. The higher your metabolism, the better your body will burn fat and build lean muscle mass.
Typically, you will only use between 40 – 70% of your strength potential when you train. EMS improves how your muscles work together and increase your muscle contractions’ intensity, enabling your body to use up to 90% of its potential – achieving more in a shorter time.
Benefits of EMS training when you have injuries
With EMS, you can target specific problem areas, strengthen weaker muscle groups, and work on your stabilizing muscles. This would lead to correcting the imbalances in your body.
Being able to activate up to 90% of your muscle fibers with EMS technology will help the muscles or muscle groups inactive get them back up to full strength.
The most common conditions or injuries we see in our trainees are:
- Weak ankles
- Stabilizers (in the legs)
- ACL (knees and knee replacements)
- Hips ( pelvic tilt and Hip replacements)
- Back pain ( lower, middle, upper, and disc cartilage degeneration)
- Shoulders (rotator cuff and broken/dislocated)
- Neck (posture and neck injuries)
Our Level 3 certified personal trainer conducts every EMS workout to get fit and motivated.
Benefits of EMS training:
- Impressive weight loss results
- Complete muscle building and body toning
- Just 20 minutes twice a week
- It keeps you coming back
- Buy 1 EMS Training Session & Get 1 Session FREE!