- Memberships are personal to the member and are non-assignable and non-transferrable, except on request to Waves Fitness Studio (hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY”), and on payment of an Administration Fee.
- All new membership applications are subject to the approval of the Company. The Company reserves the right to reject an application for membership without stating any reasons.
- Picture ID is required for Member Identification. Any photographs taken will only be used by Waves Fitness Studio Staff to be kept under a member’s profile in MINDBODY only.
- Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable upon cancellation for any reasons, whatsoever. Provided that the cancellation of membership is ONLY acceptable upon specific reasons, and upon providing sufficient and reliable proof related to health, and change of residence, which causes cancellation of membership inevitable to the satisfaction of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to periodically review our prices, charges and fees, and implement them accordingly.
- Monthly or quarterly membership fees are payable on the due date as per the mode of payment specified and agreed in the MindBody client’s account. Failure to use the club or non-usage of club facilities by the club member does not exempt his / her obligation to pay all his / her membership fees.
- The Company reserves the right to request for documentation as proof.
- At Waves Fitness Studio, all members are requested to respect laws and customs with regards to modesty. Club members are required to wear proper fitness attire at all times when exercising. Mobile phones are to be put on silent mode while inside the studio and while the class is ongoing to prevent disturbing other members.
- Members who exercise and use the facilities at their own risk are advised to consult their physician prior to commencing the physical exercise.
- Waves Fitness Studio or its subsidiaries or employees accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to members property or of injuries/death sustained whilst on the premises.
- The Company may terminate the membership of any member without notice and with immediate effect, if a member’s conduct, misbehaviour is such that in the reasonable opinion of the Company and its members or is deemed a breach of the Waves Fitness Studio rules and regulations.
- Upon termination/cancellation of the membership, the member shall forfeit all the privileges attached to the membership with immediate effect without claiming any refund of his / her membership fees, other than any monthly membership dues paid in advanced for the unused period. He /she shall settle any outstanding dues.
- For Children under the age of 18, parents undersigned understand and acknowledge that they are fully aware of and assume the risks of the minor child’s participation in recreational activities in Studio and by the Studio. Waves Fitness Studio shall have no responsibility to pay for medical treatment and related costs if said minor child is injured.
- Bookings may be made via our online reservation system.
- Members are expected to arrive at least 15 Minutes earlier. If you do not show up for your reserved spot ON TIME, then it may be given to a standby member or guest.
- Walk-ins will NOT be allowed entry unless there is a space available.
- Reservations may be cancelled with no penalty up to 6 hours prior to the start of class.
- Cancellations may be made via our online reservation system.
- If a reservation is early cancelled, then the class will be credited to the client’s GFX account for use towards future reservations.
- A reservation not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy will result in the forfeiture of 1 class credit.
- An unlimited package class reservation not cancelled in accordance with the cancellation policy will result in the deduction of 1 day from the validity of the unlimited package.
- 5 Classes expire 60 days from the date of purchase.
- 10 Classes expire 90 days from the date of purchase.
- 20 Classes packages expire 180 days from the date of purchase.
- 40 Classes packages expire 180 days from the date of purchase.
- All confirmations for payments are made via email through our online system once payments have been received.
- For health and safety reasons, all unlimited packages are limited to 3 classes per day.
- Kids Classes (8) expire in 60 days, 20 Classes Package expires in 180 days.
ALL MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE.